Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And my littlest baby turns ONE!


Tara First Birthday!
Originally uploaded by blue lady studios
A year. A whole year has gone by since her arrival. What an arrival it was. Tara apparently had a lot of room inside, as I was carrying too much fluid so when my water broke we ended up with a prolapsed cord. I was rushed to the OR where two hours later I awoke to the news that I had a very healthy, very big baby girl with a head full of hair.

That has been the most trouble she has given us since then. She is our happy girl. She just goes with the flow, a nice trait to have in a house with two older sisters.

Apparently though, she isn't a cake person despite the pictorial evidence. Her first piece of cake/cupcake on Saturday she devoured. She inhaled the ice cream she was offered. Today she was given a big piece of butterfly birthday cake and she tasted it, then left it on her tray. Both similar vanilla cakes, vanilla icings, just not interested in the cake. She did inhale a pile of peas with some biscuit and sweet potatoes a couple hours later so in the end, I'd rather have a girl who loves her veggies then one who will only eat sweets! :)

Happy Birthday Pumpkin!

We love you!

No comments: