Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Joy, we've reached the stripping phase.

Earlier this week Tara decided she would inform us when she needed a diaper change by removing all her clothes. This was taken to a new level tonight when I went to try and convince her to go to sleep and stop jumping in her crib to discover a soaked pillow and sheet with a happy but naked toddler. Fun!

Sooooo, I guess we are ready to explore potty training, but it seems she didn't get the memo. We can't start til after we get back from her grandparents house for Thanksgiving. I don't know about you but a 13hr one way drive is not where I want to explore this new experience with her.

So lets hope I can keep her clothes on her without anymore accidents til after the holiday and then we if she is willing we can work towards saying goodbye to diapers.

No comments: